Thursday 30 October 2014

Latest XDA news on phone pro user

We were all once new to XDA-Developers, and it can be daunting to get . If you're looking at the Portal (this is the front page of the website with news and XDA was founded in 2003 with the sole purpose of being a place for . Since then the XDA news has grown to close to 6M members worldwide. Updated news for PHLX Australian Dollar U.S. Dollar-Settled Currency Options Index - including XDA company news, press releases and other industry & stock. Last Thursday my Tilt fell off my belt (inside it’s case) and into a Thomas Crapper here at work.  Our toilets here are the auto flush type, it hit the water as the bowl was filling back up (thank goodness) and as I reached in to grab it, I caused the toilet to flush a second time.



It’s one of those high pressure flush toilets, the ones that go KAWOOOOOSH when you flush them and it sprayed water directly into the phone.  I guess this is one case that the size of the tilt came in handy, it didn’t go down the drain.

I pulled it out, the screen was still on, and everything looked normal.  I quickly pulled the phone out of the case, water was pouring out of it, and I slid the back off and pulled the battery out of the phone.

I’ve always read that you want to get the power source removed ASAP from the device because it will burn out if there are certain shorts made from the water.