Thursday 30 October 2014

XDA Developers on social media

I don’t plan on turning this blog into more than an AT&T Tilt blog, but AT&T customers are readers too. I am happy to pass on good news (or rumors) about AT&T WinMo offerings. That said, here is a good one. Engadget Mobile is reporting on a rumor that the Samsung Omnia that some are trying to slap the iPhone killer label on, might be coming to AT&T as the AT&T Mirage. The Omnia has already become a pretty popular XDA Windows Mobile device download and it sure would be nice to see another solid WM phone added to the AT&T device lineup. I just wish people would stop calling everything with a touch screen “the iPhone Killer”.
Social media links:





It’s not like XDA Apple invented the touch screen anyhow. No no… it’s not my review. Even though I have both, there is no reason to compare the two. Different markets, different style users. Either way, there are good and bad points for each of the for sure.  Since the iPhone 2.0 software launch, I have been going back and forth depending on the day. Mainly, the days I want to check out a new iPhone app, I throw iPhone in my pocket. Yes, I don’t use cases on any devices.